Hi, I'm Timileyin
"I'm a FullStack Software Engineer, formerly at Andela, who has a proven track record of using good engineering practices to produce innovative and profitable products and solutions. Equipped with modern web development tools, I build effective and long-lasting software products by accurately implementing designs, coding, and testing them. All this is achieved with passion, critical thinking and my problem-solving skills by making sure the company’s and the client’s interests are met.
I also enjoy playing video games and love to sing hymns. During my spare time, I love learning through following streamed conferences. I will also like to travel around the world some day.
Please contact me if you would like to work on a project together or just want to chat.
/* --Resume-- */
/* SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS */
- Received a B.Eng degree in Mining Engineering at the Federal University of Technology Akure, Lagos.
- Excellent organization, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills.
- Mentored people trying to learn and transits to web development as a career. Mentored and Facilitated STEM Kids Moon Hack 2019
- Creative, strong communication skills and consistently meets deadlines.
- Passionate about web development and new technologies.
/* Experience */
// FRONTEND ENGINEER, - STERLING BANK, LAGOS(NIGERIA)// NOVEMBER 2019 - PRESENT
- Automating the bank's corporate business credit processes, in turn, saves the bank about $10,000 annually for software renewal and improves customer base/market share.
- Building stable and maintainable codebase using React, Azure DevOps, Git.
- Interfaced with the business team to create new features and functionality that enhances swift development of required components.
// TEAM LEAD, - LAMBDA SCHOOL, USA(REMOTE)// FEBRUARY 2020 - JULY 2020
- Review student code and provided detailed feedback on areas of improvement.
- Mentor students on how to learn effectively and solve programming problems.
- Brainstorm ideas with fellow team leads to engage the students and enhance their progress.
- Create mini after hours lessons to help students grasp the content taught in class.
// SOFTWARE ENGINEER, - ANDELA, NIG// APRIL 2019 - SEPT 2019
- Rapidly prototyped designs for the design process and user testing.
- Collaborated with cross-functional agile development team members to develop an inventory web solution for Tieme Ndo Ltd based on evolving client requirements.
- Built responsive web applications to display potential design and interaction experiences.
// FREELANCE FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER - @TELEWEB @SIMPLYFI @OCEAN DIGITS ACADEMY// MARCH 2018 - TILL DATE
- Designed, implemented Web API and monitored web pages and sites for continuous improvement.
- Designed websites, interfaces, and layouts to fit clients’ desires including developing responsive layouts to enhance the experience on mobile devices.
- Kept abreast of emerging technologies, software and trends and project applications.
/* EDUCATION */
- Lambda School - Computer Software Engineering 2019
- Federal University of Technology Akure Nigeria - Mining Engineering 2016